Sunday, October 28, 2012

Restaurant review#2: Crooked Duck



 Crooked duck is a very cute family restaurant located at Anaheim& PCH. I passed by this place everyday but this is the first time to try their food.

The waitress/waiter was nice and asked me if I want to sit inside at the bar or on the patio. So I decided to sit at the bar. The interior was very welcoming; wooden bar and vintage sofa. The staffs were smiling all the time and the owner (i guess he's the owner :o) chatted with the customer and staffs.



 It's nice that they have seasonal decoration going on that the customer feels like home. I especially like the ducks on the bar. The takeout box with my empty plates (i couldn't wait to eat it before I draw it...so it's empty.)

 I ordered blueberry flapjacks with sausages and milk. They tastes perfect for a weekend breakfast. I wish I should've come with my friend so I can get to see the other food.

The little quackers' menu inspired me to draw this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment